Help finalize the 2018 Regional Transportation Plan. There are few ways to learn about what’s in the plan:
- Review the full chapters, appendices and implementation strategies below.
- Use the interactive map and project lists to learn about specific projects in your neighborhood and city
Through Aug. 13, 2018:
- Take 15 minutes to answer an online survey with a high level summary of the plan.
Go to the survey
- Comment in person to the Metro Council at a public hearing on Aug. 2, 2018
- Send mail to Metro Planning and Development, 600 NE Grand Ave., Portland, OR 97232
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 503-797-1750, or TDD 503-797-1804.
All comments received during the comment period will be summarized in a public comment report. The Metro Council will also hold legislative hearings on Nov. 8 and Dec. 6.
Recommended changes to the draft materials received during the comment period will be summarized in a public comment log that will be considered by Metro Policy Advisory Committee, Joint Policy Advisory Committee on Transportation and the Metro Council during the adoption process. Comments on specific projects are referred to the nominating agency to help inform future project development and implementation.