- September 14, 2017
- 7:00 pm
- CNN, 4415 NE 87th Ave.
-Residential Infill Project (overview of proposals)
The project team drafting code and map concepts for public review this fall.
Since City Council’s adoption of the Concept Report in December 2016, project staff have been developing code and map changes to implement the adopted concepts. Staff are also responding to mayoral direction to draft a housing opportunity overlay zone boundary for the Planning and Sustainability Commission (PSC) to consider.
This fall the public will have an opportunity to review proposed code changes and Zoning Map amendments prior to the PSC hearings in winter 2018. The seven-week public review period is scheduled to begin the week of September 25. We will soon be posting more information about upcoming public review opportunities on our website.
- Welcome & introductions icebreaker/ Doug & all present 7:00
- Review meeting guidelines for a friendly and productive discussion 7:05
/ Doug & all present
- Review and approve Draft June meeting minutes/ Doug & all present 7:10
- Introduce new MURP interns/ Sandra 7:15
- NE district planner report/ Nan Stark, NE District Liaison, Bureau of Planning and 7:20
- Residential Infill Project Overview/ Julia Gisler, Bureau of Planning and 7:40
Sustainability & all present
- Roundtable on neighborhood and committee reports/ All present- 8:00 Neighborhood representatives present current LUTOP opportunities and report on City-wide committees