- June 7, 2017
- 7:00 pm
- German American Society, 5626 NE Alameda
Central NE Neighbors Board of Directors Meeting
DRAFT Agenda Wednesday, June 7, 2017
Courage is an inner resolution to go forward despite obstacles.
Cowardice is submissive surrender to circumstances.
Courage breeds creativity; Cowardice represses fear and is mastered by it.
Cowardice asks the question, is it safe?
Expediency ask the question, is it politic?
Vanity asks the question, is it popular?
But, conscience asks the question, is it right? And there comes a time when we must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because it is right.” – Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
We will begin promptly at 7:00 and end at 8:30 or before!
- Roll Call and Call to Order 7:00 to 7:02
- Additions To/Approval of Agenda* 7:02 to 7:04
- Approval of Minutes of Previous Meeting* 7:04 to 7:08
- Treasurer’s Report* 7:08 to 7:15
- President’s Report 7:15 to 7:25
- Neighborhood & CNN Committee Reports 7:25 to 7:40
(Please be brief we have 2 min. for each report)
LUTOP/RIPSAC report Doug
- New Business 7:40 to 7:50
- Old Business 7:50 to 8:00
2017/2018 CNN Budget
2017/2018 CNN/ONI Contract Action Plan
- Adjourn Meeting* 8:00
*Requires a Board Vote